Arnia is staffed by bee-keeping enthusiasts who bring state of the art remote monitoring of the hive environment to the understanding and maintenance of bee health. We are unique in combining environmental sensors with acoustic analysis within a single device and returning collected information in real time to the bee-keepers home computer or smart phone. Arnia’s unique technology is subject to a pending patent application.
It is Arnia’s ambition, in collaboration with research partners and our customers to develop breakthroughs in understanding of bee populations that will majorly improve the crucial symbiosis of humans and bees. We believe Arnia already owns the largest database of bee behaviour of any company in the World.
Arnia’s ambitious objectives are:
- To establish our monitors as essential tools of each and every beekeeper in the World.
- To constantly improve the scope, quality and relevance of our monitors to the craft of bee keeping.
- To supply / partner with all research institutions or companies who share Arnia’s aim of improving the health and well-being of the Worlds’ bees.
- To establish strategic research partners and funding to drive the collection and interpretation of agglomerated data from our growing base of monitor users.
- To be forever vigilant of opportunities to use our data or equipment to further the understanding and appreciation of bees importance to our ecosystem.